Your #CUNYTUESDAY Fundraiser Guide
It's time to take the love you have for CUNY and help support #CUNYTUESDAY! #CUNYTUESDAY is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the college, initiative, or program you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
If you weren't invited to fundraise for a college, initiative, or program, you can still sign up! Just visit the profile you want to support and click the "Fundraise" button
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word out about #CUNYTUESDAY, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about #CUNYTUESDAY, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the college, initiative, or program that you are fundraising for!
- The organizers for the college, initiative, or program you are supporting will likely have a goal in place that they are hoping to reach during #CUNYTUESDAY and you are responsible for helping them to reach that goal! You should set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know what portion of your organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your college, initiative, or program and the causes and objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your organization's fundraising efforts!
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- How do I join a peer-to-peer fundraising team?
- How do I edit my peer-to-peer fundraising team